ETSI - TS 136 523-1
LTE; Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA) and Evolved Packet Core (EPC); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 1: Protocol conformance specification
|Publication Date:||1 April 2020|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing for the 3rd Generation E-UTRAN User Equipment (UE).
This is the first part of a multi-part test specification. The following information can be found in this part:
- the overall test structure;
- the test configurations;
- the conformance requirement and reference to the core specifications;
- the test purposes; and
- a brief description of the test procedure, the specific test requirements and short message exchange table.
The following information relevant to testing could be found in accompanying specifications:
- the default setting of the test parameters ;
- the applicability of each test case .
A detailed description of the expected sequence of messages could be found in the 3rd part of this test specification.
The Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) pro-forma could be found in the 2nd part of the present document.
The present document is valid for UE implemented according to 3GPP releases starting from Release 8 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.