CEN - PREN 197-5
Cement - Part 5: Portland-composite cement CEM II/C-M and Composite cement CEM VI
|Publication Date:||1 June 2020|
|ICS Code (Cement. Gypsum. Lime. Mortar):||91.100.10|
This document deals with Portland-composite cement CEM II-C/M, not covered by EN 197-1, and a new type of Composite cement CEM VI, also not covered by EN 197-1, whose intended use is the preparation of concrete, mortar, grout etc.
This document does not cover:
- common cement covered by EN 197-1;
- very low heat special cement covered by EN 14216;
- supersulfated cement covered by EN 15743;
- calcium aluminate cement covered by EN 14647;
- masonry cement covered by EN 413-1.