ETSI - TS 123 088
Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+) (GSM); Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); Call Barring (CB) Supplementary Services; Stage 2
|Publication Date:||1 July 2020|
The present document gives the stage 2 description of the call barring services.
The possibility for a mobile subscriber to have certain categories of calls barred originated from or terminated at his access:
Barring of outgoing calls (clause 1):
- Barring of all outgoing calls (BAOC) (Barring program 1);
- Barring of outgoing international calls (BOIC) (Barring program 2);
- Barring of outgoing international calls EXCEPT those directed to the home PLMN country
(BOIC-exHC) (Barring program 3).
Barring of incoming calls (clause 2):
- Barring of all incoming calls (BAIC) (Barring program 1);
- Barring of incoming calls when roaming outside the home PLMN country
(BIC-Roam) (Barring program 2);
- Anonymous Call Rejection (ACR) (Barring program 3).
NOTE: The call barring program "incoming calls when roaming outside the home PLMN country" (clause 2) is only relevant if as a general rule the called mobile subscriber pays the charges for the forwarded part of the call from his home PLMN country to any other country.