ETSI - TS 136 579-2
LTE; Mission Critical (MC) services over LTE; Part 2: Mission Critical Push To Talk (MCPTT) User Equipment (UE) Protocol conformance specification
|Publication Date:||1 July 2020|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing for testing a MCPTT Client for compliance to the Mission Critical Push To Talk (MCPTT) over LTE protocol requirements defined by 3GPP.
In particular the present document contains:
- the overall test structure;
- the test configurations;
- the conformance requirement and reference to the core specifications;
- the test purposes; and
- a brief description of the test procedure, the specific test requirements and short message exchange table.
The present document is valid for MCPTT Clients implemented according to 3GPP releases starting from Release 13 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.
The following information relevant to testing specified in the present document could be found in accompanying specifications:
- default setting of the test parameters TS 36.579-1 ;
- Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) TS 36.579-4  and Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (IXIT) TS 36.579-5 ;
- the applicability of each test case TS 36.579-4 .
The test cases are expected to be executed through the 3GPP radio interface. The present document does not specify the protocol conformance testing for the EPS (LTE) bearers which carry the MCPTT data sent or received by the MCPTT Client and which are required to be supported by the UE in which the MCPTT Client is installed. This is defined in TS 36.523-1 .