ETSI - TS 124 386
LTE; User Equipment (UE) to V2X control function; protocol aspects; Stage 3
|Publication Date:||1 July 2020|
The present document specifies the protocols:
- for V2X authorization between the UE and the V2X control function (over the V3 interface);
- for V2X communication among the UEs (over the LTE-PC5 interface, and over the NR-PC5 interface as described in 3GPP TS 24.587 [r24587_CR0023] and 3GPP TS 38.331 ); and
- for V2X communication between the UE and the V2X application server (over the LTE-Uu interface).
The present document defines the associated procedures for V2X authorization and V2X communication.
The present document also defines the message format, message contents, error handling and system parameters applied by the protocols for V2X.
The present document is applicable to:
- the UE;
- the V2X control function; and
- the V2X application server.