ISO DIS 24252
Biogas systems — Non-household and non-gasification
|Publication Date:||3 August 2020|
|ICS Code (Biological sources and alternative sources of energy):||27.190|
This International Standard applies for systems for biogas production by anaerobic digestion, biogas conditioning, biogas upgrading and biogas utilization from a safety, environmental, performance and functionality perspective, during the design, manufacturing, installation, construction, testing, commissioning, acceptance, operation, regular inspection and maintenance phases.
The following topics are excluded from this International Standard:
- Boilers, burners, furnaces and lighting in case these are not specifically applied for locally produced biogas.
- Gas fuelled engines for vehicles and ships.
- The public gas grid.
- Specifications to determine biomethane quality.
- Transportation of compressed or liquefied biogas.
- Transportation of biomass or digestate.
- Assessment and determination whether biomass is sourced sustainably or not.