BSI - BS EN 13269 - TC
Tracked Changes (Redline) - Maintenance - Guideline on preparation of maintenance contracts
|Publication Date:||26 February 2020|
|ICS Code (Maintenance services. Facilities management):||03.080.10|
This European Standard provides guidance on the preparation of contracts in private sector for maintenance services.
It can be applied to:
- cross-border as well as national company/maintenance contractor relationships,
- the whole range of maintenance services including planning, management and control in addition to maintenance operations,
- every type of item with the exception of computer software unless the software has to be maintained as an integral part of, and together with, technical equipment.
It does not
- provide standard forms for maintenance contracts,
- determine rights and obligations between company and maintenance contractor,
- provide rules for agreements with public administrations.
NOTE It is common to have service-level-agreem