BSI - BS PD CEN/TS 16675 - TC
Tracked Changes (Redline) - Waste - Test methods for the determination of the monolithic status of waste to be landfilled
|Publication Date:||27 February 2020|
|ICS Code (Solid wastes):||13.030.10|
This document provides methods, which can be used to assess the monolithic character of a stabilized/solidifie
This document includes several physical and/or chemical test methods each addressing different aspects of monolithic character. The selection of methods required for an assessment of the monolithic character of a stabilized/solidifie
Rather than describing the procedures and methods in detail this document refers to existing standards and provides some guidance on their use on stabilized/solidifie
This document does not address issues related to health and safety.
The following procedures and methods are included in this document:
- test to determine unconfined compressive strength;
- test to determine permeability;
- test to determine the loss of mass by dissolution;
- test to determine expansion;
- test to determine the content of organic matter;
- test to determine freeze/thaw effects.