Security for industrial automation and control systems, Part 3-2: Security risk assessment for system design
|Publication Date:||11 August 2020|
This document establishes requirements for:
• defining a system under consideration (SUC) for an industrial automation and control system (IACS);
• partitioning the SUC into zones and conduits;
• assessing risk for each zone and conduit;
• establishing the target security level (SL-T) for each zone and conduit; and
• documenting the security requirements.