|Publication Date:||1 October 2020|
This DNV GL standard for offshore substations may be applied for design, construction and in-service of bottom fixed installations, including foundation, support structure, topside structure and safety relevant systems.
This standard provides requirements for the following:
- safety assessment and arrangement principles
- structural design, including corrosion protection
- electrical design
- fire and explosion protection
- machinery and utility systems
- access, transfer and emergency response
- construction and in-service
- risk management and hazard identification.
In case this standard is applied for certification, the conformity assessment scope depends from the governing certification scheme, see [1.1].
If this standard is applied for verification, the verification scope shall be defined e.g. by the developer, regulator or other stakeholders and agreed with the verification body.