ETSI - TR 126 925
5G; Typical traffic characteristics of media services on 3GPP networks
|Publication Date:||1 November 2020|
The present document includes following information:
- Media centric Third-Party and Operator services currently deployed or expected to be deployed until 2025 on 3GPP defined 4G and 5G networks.
- Typical deployment characteristics today, such as bandwidth requirements, client buffered and rate adaptation reception characteristics, codecs, protocols in use and latency requirements.
- An overview on technological developments for existing and emerging services and their impact on typical traffic characteristics of media services, e.g. evolution of compression technologies, new demands for high quality, new experiences, etc.
- A summary on typical characteristics and requirements for different media services on 3GPP networks.
- An identification of the applicability of existing 5QIs for such services and potentially identify requirements for new 5QIs or QoS related parameters.