ETSI - TS 137 571-4
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; User Equipment (UE) conformance specification for UE positioning; Part 4: Test suites
|Publication Date:||1 January 2021|
The present document specifies the protocol and signalling conformance testing in TTCN for the UE:
- A-GPS at the UTRA Uu interface;
- LTE positioning at the LTE-Uu interface;
- A-GNSS at the UTRA Uu interface.
- NR positioning at the NR-Uu interface.
The following TTCN test specification and design considerations can be found in the present document:
- Test system architecture;
- Test models and ASP definitions;
- Test methods and usage of communication ports definitions;
- Test configurations;
- Design principles and assumptions;
- TTCN styles and conventions;
- Partial PIXIT proforma;
- Test suites in TTCN-2 and TTCN-3;
- The Test Suites designed and implemented in the present document are based on the test specifications in prose in 3GPP TS 37.571-2 ;
- The applicability of the individual test cases is specified in the test ICS proforma specification in 3GPP TS 37.571-3 .