Index of Off-Track and Drainage Drawings
|Publication Date:||6 March 2021|
This guidance note lists the drawings, including bowties, that are applicable to offtrack.
It is applicable to those who:
• specify asset requirements;
• create or approve design;
• undertake work to significantly amend or construct assets; or
• carry out refurbishment or maintenance activities on the existing asset.
The drawings capture and consistently present the layout for:
• boundary measures specifications and standard details;
• drainage standard details;
• access facility standard details;
• sketched profiles and measurements of clearance zones for vegetation management; and
• bowtie diagrams visually demonstrating threats, consequences and controls.
The drawings have been created with Computer Aided Design (CAD) using sketch block and title block templates in accordance with NR/L2/INI/EDT/CP0091
NOTE: The sketch block provides the space on the page to create sketches and technical drawings.
A title block is included on the page to provide supporting notes, titles, approval status and scale information applicable to the drawing or sketch.
The following documents are not included within this index:
• Off-track forms;
• Track Work Information (TWI) sheets; and
• Task risk control sheets.
This guidance note provides the index and version control for:
a) drainage and off-track standard drawings; and
b) drainage and off-track bowtie risk management diagrams.