ETSI - TS 186 006-3
IMS Network Testing (INT); Originating Identification Presentation (OIP) and Originating Identification Restriction (OIR) using IP Multimedia (IM) Core Network (CN) subsystem; Conformance Testing; Part 3: Abstract Test Suite (ATS) and partial Protocol Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (PIXIT) proforma specification
|Publication Date:||1 January 2012|
The present document specifies the Abstract Test Suite (ATS) and partial Protocol Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (PIXIT) proforma based on the Test Suite Structure and Test Purposes defined in TS 186 006-2 .
The test notation used in the ATS is TTCN-3 (see ES 201 873-1 ).
The following test specification and design considerations can be found in the body of the present document:
• the overall test suite structure;
• the testing architecture; the test methods and port definitions;
• the test configurations; the design principles, assumptions, and used interfaces to the TTCN3 tester (System Simulator);
• TTCN styles and conventions;
• the partial PIXIT proforma;
• the modules containing the TTCN-3 ATS.
Annex A provides the Partial Implementation Extra Information for Testing (PIXIT) Proforma of the ATS.
Annex B provides the Testing and Test Control Notation (TTCN-3) part of the ATS.