CEN - EN 15269-2
Extended application of test results for fire resistance and/or smoke control for door, shutter and openable window assemblies, including their elements of building hardware - Part 2: Fire resistance of hinged and pivoted steel doorsets
|Publication Date:||1 September 2012|
|ICS Code (Fire-resistance of building materials and elements):||13.220.50|
|ICS Code (Doors and windows):||91.060.50|
This European Standard covers single and double leaf, hinged and pivoted, steel based doorsets. It prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from fire resistance test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1634-1.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate test or tests, the extended application may cover all or some of the following examples:
- integrity (E), integrity/radiation (EW) or
- door leaf;
- ventilation grilles and/or louvres
- wall/ceiling fixed elements (frame/suspension system);
- glazing for door leaf, side, transom and flush over panels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).