Fluid power systems and components - Cylinder-rod wiper-ring housings in reciprocating applications - Dimensions and tolerances
|Publication Date:||15 February 2013|
|ICS Code (Cylinders):||23.100.20|
This International Standard specifies dimensions and tolerances of housings for wiper rings used in reciprocating rod applications fluid power cylinders. The range of rod diameters is from 4 mm to 360 mm.
This International Standard is applicable to the following five housing designs.
- Type A: recessed housings with undercut or separate cover to retain elastomeric wipers.
- Type B: open recessed housings for wipers with integral rigid enforcement, that are press-fit in the housing.
- Type C: recessed housings with undercut to certain elastomeric wipers (these are the preferred housings for double lip wipers without integral rigid enforcement.)
- Type D: recessed housings with undercut to retain
- Type E: recessed housings with undercut or separate cover to retain elastomeric wipers (these are the preferred housings for single lip wipers without integral rigid enforcement).
This International Standard does not otherwise specify the style, configurations, materials, or performance ratings for the wiper ring.