CEI EN 60335-2-47
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety Part 2: Particular requirements for commercial electric boiling pans
|Publication Date:||1 November 2012|
|ICS Code (Cooking ranges, working tables, ovens and similar appliances):||97.040.20|
Additional requirements for appliances with power driven moving parts are given in Annex ZE.
This standard does not apply to
- machines designed exclusively for industrial purposes,
- machines intended to be used in locations where a corrosive or an explosive atmosphere is present (dust, vapour or gas),
- continuous process machines for the mass production of food,
- boiling pans designed for induction heating,
- machinery for processing cosmetics, chemicals and pharmaceutical products.