Profile steel reinforced polyethylene (SRPE) storm sewer pipe and fittings/Profile steel reinforced polyethylene (SRPE) sewer pipe and fittings
|Publication Date:||1 February 2012|
This Standard specifies requirements for profile steel reinforced polyethylene (SRPE) sewer pipe and fittings for storm sewer, and other gravity-flow applications.
Profile wall pipe in this Standard includes open profile pipe of helical construction, with a smooth interior and sizes based on controlled inside diameter. The pipe can be perforated, for specific applications, as required.
(1) Pipe and fittings manufactured in accordance with this Standard should be installed in accordance with CSA B182.11.
(2) The structural design of this product should be in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
(3) Refer to Annex A for recommended quality control test frequencies.
(4) Refer to Annex B for base inside diameters used to determine installation deflection limits.
(5) Refer to Annex C for fitting patterns covered by this Standard.
(6) Refer to Annex D for examples of Type 3 non-gasketed coupling joints.
(7) The ordering recommendations in Annex E should be followed to ensure that the requested products are described adequately.