ETSI - TS 103 484-2
Smart Cards; Test specification for the Secure Channel interface; Part 2: UICC features
|Publication Date:||1 May 2013|
The present document covers the minimum characteristics which are considered necessary for the UICC or UICC and UICC application in order to provide compliance to TS 102 484 .
The present document specifies the test cases for the Secured APDU - Application to Application type of secure channel and includes tests for:
• the characteristics of the Secure Channel interface between the UICC and the UICC-enabled terminal;
• the Discovery and Channel Administration;
• Key Agreement for Strong Pre-shared Keys - Proprietary Pre-Shared Keys;
• the Channel Operation between the UICC-enabled terminal and the UICC.
Both tests for UICC capability and UICC applications are specified.
The following are out of scope of the present document:
• TLS- Application to Application.
• IPsec - USB Class to USB Class.
• Secured APDU - Platform to Platform.
• Strong Pre-shared Keys - GBA key agreement.
• Weak Pre-shared Keys - Proprietary Pre-Shared Keys key agreement.
• Certificate Exchange key agreement.