Steel Water-Storage Tanks
|Publication Date:||1 January 2013|
M42 will help you make sure you build the storage facility you need in the right place and at the right price.
This official AWWA Manual of Water Supply Practices is a complete reference on steel water-storage tanks for potable water. M42 is intended to serve as a comprehensive, single-volume, information source for designers, engineers, constructors, owners, and operators of steel water tanks.
M42 provides the information you need on:
- Ground-supported standpipes and reservoirs
- Elevated tanks
- Welded or bolted construction
- Location, sizing, and selection
- Ladders, access openings, and other appurtenances
- Bids and construction contracts
- Design, steel fabrication, and delivery
- Foundations, construction, coatings, and corrosion control
- Operation, maintenance, cleaning, and repairs
- Cold-weather operation