CEN - EN 10209
Cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for vitreous enamelling - Technical delivery conditions
|Publication Date:||1 June 2013|
|ICS Code (Flat steel products and semi-products):||77.140.50|
This European Standard applies to cold rolled non-coated low carbon steel flat products in rolled widths equal to or over 600 mm and in thicknesses equal to or less than 3 mm, delivered in sheet, wide strip, slit wide strip or cut lengths obtained from slit wide strip or sheet.
It does not apply to cold rolled narrow strip (rolling width < 600 mm) nor to cold rolled flat products for which there is a specific standard, in particular the following:
- cold-rolled low carbon steel flat products for cold forming (EN 10130);
- cold-rolled non oriented electrical steel sheet and strip delivered in fully processed state (EN 10106);
- cold rolled electrical non-alloy and alloy steel sheet and strip delivered in the semi-processed state (EN 10341);
- cold reduced blackplate (EN 10205);
- steel sheet and strip for welded gas cylinders (EN 10120);
- cold-rolled uncoated non-alloy mild steel narrow strip for cold forming (EN 10139);
- cold-rolled structural steels for general purposes;
- cold-rolled flat products made of high yield strength for cold forming (EN 10268).