ETSI - TS 134 229-4
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; Internet Protocol (IP) multimedia call control protocol based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Protocol (SDP); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 4: Enabler for IP multimedia applications testing
|Publication Date:||1 September 2014|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing in TTCN-3 for the 3GPP User Equipment (UE) at the Gm interface for the basic IMS test cases using the so-called IP-CAN test model. It also forms the basis for further conformance testing for IM applications.
The present document is the 4th part of a multi-part test specification, 3GPP TS 34.229. The following TTCN test specification and design considerations can be found in the present document:
- the overall test suite structure;
- the testing architecture;
- the test methods and PCO definitions;
- the test configurations;
- the design principles, assumptions, and used interfaces to the TTCN tester (System Simulator);
- TTCN styles and conventions;
- the partial PIXIT proforma;
- the TTCN-3 files for the mentioned protocols tests.
The present document is valid for UEs implemented according 3GPP Releases starting from Release 5 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.