DIN - DVS 2216-2
Guide to the project sequence for the joining of thermoplastics in series fabrication
|Publication Date:||1 July 2012|
|ICS Code (Welding processes):||25.160.10|
scope of application
The technical code applies to the joining of mouldings and semifinished products made of thermoplastics in series fabrication.
The portrayed course of the project is described in clearly delimited steps from the product idea to the readiness for series fabrication. This guide is intended to serve as an overview for all the participants in the project from the component design, the fabrication planning, the machine manufacture and the production. Any conflicting interests arising in this case should be solved on the basis of common and transparent interfaces.
In this respect, the objectives are to:
- Completely portray the development up to the readiness for series fabrication
- Portray the steps necessary for this purpose in their logical sequence
- Outline each individual step with regard to the prerequisites and the results
- Stipulate the responsibilities for the implementation of individual steps in the course of the project
- Allow the participants an insight into preceding and subsequent steps in order to fulfil their own areas of responsibility comprehensively
- Achieve the reasonable solution to the terms of reference by clearly defining the requirements and by checking them at every step up to the readiness for series fabrication
- Develop components appropriate for the process as well as processes appropriate for the component
In general, it is a question of organising the project sequence accurately with high-quality results and of planning it effectively in this way. Any subsequent improvements to components, tools or machines should be plannable or avoidable as far as possible.