Information technology - Biometric sample quality - Part 6: Iris image data
|Publication Date:||1 July 2015|
|ICS Code (Information coding):||35.040|
This part of ISO/IEC 29794 establishes
- methods used to quantify the quality of iris images,
- normative requirements on software and hardware producing iris images,
- normative requirements on software and hardware measuring the utility of iris images,
- terms and definitions for quantifying iris image quality, and
- standardized encoding of iris image quality.
Outside the scope is
- performance evaluation of specific iris quality assessment algorithms.