DIN EN 16617
Pipework - Corrugated metal hose assemblies for combustible gas - Performance requirements, testing and marking
|Publication Date:||1 July 2015|
|ICS Code (Hoses and hose assemblies):||23.040.70|
This European Standard specifies general requirements for material, design, manufacture, testing, marking and documentation of corrugated metal hose assemblies for gas of diameter up to DN 300 for gases of the 2nd and 3rd families according to EN 437.
This European Standard applies to:
Corrugated metal hose assemblies for gas for the supply of combustible gas and having a maximum operating pressure (MOP) less than or equal to 16 bar.
This European Standard does not apply to:
- corrugated metal hose assemblies for gas for engines including turbines and internal combustion engines as stated by Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC;
- corrugated metal hose assemblies for the connection of domestic appliances using gaseous fuels according to EN 14800;
- corrugated metal hose assemblies for gas buried in earth;
- corrugated metal hose assemblies with non-permanent detachable end fittings;
- stainless steel pliable corrugated tubing kits in buildings for gas with an operating pressure up to 0,5 bar (EN 15266).
Users of this European Standard should take into account national standards and existing code of practice in the country of destination.