FCC - 47 CFR PART 27
MISCELLANEOUS WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
|Publication Date:||1 October 2015|
The rules in this part apply only to stations authorized under this part.
Basis and purpose.
This section contains the statutory basis for this part of the rules and provides the purpose for which this part is issued.
(a) Basis. The rules for miscellaneous wireless communications services (WCS) in this part are promulgated under the provisions of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, that vest authority in the Federal Communications Commission to regulate radio transmission and to issue licenses for radio stations.
(b) Purpose. This part states the conditions under which spectrum is made available and licensed for the provision of wireless communications services in the following bands.
(1) 2305-2320 MHz and 2345-2360 MHz.
(2) 746-758 MHz, 775-788 MHz, and 805- 806 MHz.
(3) 698-746 MHz.
(4) 1390-1392 MHz.
(5) 1392-1395 MHz and 1432-1435 MHz.
(6) 1670-1675 MHz.
(7) 1915-1920 MHz and 1995-2000 MHz.
(8) 1710-1755 MHz and 2110-2155 MHz.
(9) 2495-2690 MHz.
(10) 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz.
(11) 1695-1710 MHz.
(12) 1755-1780 MHz.
(13) 2155-2180 MHz.
(14) Spectrum in the 470-698 MHz UHF band that has been reallocated and redesignated for flexible fixed and mobile use pursuant to section 6403 of the Spectrum Act. The specific frequencies and number of channel blocks will be determined in light of further proceedings pursuant to Docket No. 12-268 and the rule will be updated accordingly pursuant to a future public notice.