Water Audits and Loss Control Programs
|Publication Date:||1 January 2016|
Discover how much water your utility loses due to leakage, meter error, or water theft and learn how to determine the cost of uncaptured revenue from non-revenue water (NRW) with this explanation of the IWA/AWWA water audit methodology and some of the best loss control techniques. New content includes:
- Enhanced guidance related to the optimized use of the AWWA Free Water Audit Software
- Detailed instruction on production flowmeter and supply data management
- Leakage management strategy via the Free Leakage Component Analysis Tool from the Water Research Foundation Project, "Real Loss Component Analysis: a Tool for Economic Water Loss Control"
- Water audit summary statistics and data on operational practices of utilities
- Regulatory developments in water loss control in nine state, regional, and provincial agencies