Standard: ASNT SNT-TC-1A
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE NO. SNT-TC-1A: PERSONNEL QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION IN NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING, AND ASNT-CP-105: STANDARD TOPICAL OUTLINES FOR QUALIFICATION OF NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING PERSONNEL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A: Personnel Qualification and Certification in Nondestructive Testing (2016) Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A provides guidelines for employers to establish in-house certification programs for the qualification and certification of nondestructive testing personnel. Since 1966, employers have used this industry-valued document as the general framework for their NDT certification programs.
|Organization:||American Society for Nondestructive Testing Inc.|
|Document Number:||asnt snt-tc-1a|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASNT SNT-TC-1A||Change Type:||Revision:||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.