Standard: BSI - BS 2782-11 METH: 1108A
METHODS OF TESTING PLASTICS - PART 11: THERMOPLASTICS PIPES, FITTINGS AND VALVES - METHOD 1108A: TRUE IMPACT RATE (TIR) BOUNDARIES OF PIPES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Test pieces are subjected to one or more blows from a falling striker of specified mass and the results analysed for the incidence of failure for the corresponding batch of pipes. Primarily for cross-reference by specifications for pipes for non-pressure applications (previously in appendices thereto). To be read in conjunction with BS 2782-0
|Organization:||British Standards Institution|
|Document Number:||bs 2782-11 meth: 1108a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.