Standard: ISO 128-23
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS - GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF PRESENTATION - PART 23: LINES ON CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 128 specifies types of lines and their application in construction documentation comprising architectural drawings, structural engineering drawings, building service engineering drawings, civil engineering drawings, landscape drawings and town planning drawings.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 128-23|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.view more