Standard: ITU-T Z.168
TESTING AND TEST CONTROL NOTATION VERSION 3: THE IDL TO TTCN-3 MAPPING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Recommendation defines the mapping rules for CORBA IDL to TTCN-3 to enable testing of CORBA-based systems. The principles of mapping CORBA IDL to TTCN-3 can be also used for the mapping of interface specification languages of other object-/component-based technologies.
The specification of other mappings is outside the scope of this Recommendation.
|Organization:||International Telecommunication Union/ITU Telcommunication Sector|
|Document Number:||itu-t z.168|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ITU-T Z.168||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-10-01||Revision: 15||Status: INAC|
|ITU-T Z.168||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-07-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|ITU-T Z.168||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-05-01||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|
|ITU-T Z.168||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-03-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|ITU-T Z.168||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-11-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|