Standard: ISO 12103-1
ROAD VEHICLES - TEST CONTAMINANTS FOR FILTER EVALUATION - PART 1: ARIZONA TEST DUST
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 12103 defines particle size distribution and chemical content limits involving four grades of test dust made from Arizona desert sand.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 12103-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 12103-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1997-12-15||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.