Standard: ISO 128-24
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS - GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF PRESENTATION - PART 24: LINES ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DRAWINGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 128 specifies general rules and basic conventions for the types of lines on mechanical engineering drawings.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 128-24|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 128-24||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1999-06-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.