Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 9075-4
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - DATABASE LANGUAGES - SQL - PART 4: PERSISTENT STORED MODULES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of International Standard ISO/IEC 9075 specifies the syntax and semantics of a database language for declaring and maintaining persistent database language routines in SQL-server modules.
The database language for <externally-invoked procedure>s and <SQL-invoked routine>s includes:
— The specification of statements to direct the flow of control.
— The assignment of the result of expressions to variables and parameters.
— The specification of condition handlers that allow SQL-invoked routines to deal with various conditions that arise during their execution.
— The specification of statements to signal and resignal conditions.
— The declaration of standing SQL-server cursors.
— The declaration of local variables.
It also includes the definition of the Information Schema tables that contain schema information pertaining to SQL-server modules and SQL-invoked routines.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec 9075-4|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|