Standard: CSA ISO/IEC TR 24731-2
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, THEIR ENVIRONMENTS AND SYSTEM SOFTWARE INTERFACES - EXTENSIONS TO THE C LIBRARY - PART 2: DYNAMIC ALLOCATION FUNCTIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ISO/IEC TR 24731 specifies a series of extensions of the programming language C, specified by ISO/IEC 9899:1999. ISO/IEC 9899:1999 provides important context and specification for this part of ISO/IEC TR 24731. Clause 4 should be read as if it were merged into ISO/IEC 9899:1999, 6.10.8. Clause 5 should be read as if it were merged into the parallel structure of named subclauses of ISO/IEC 9899:1999, Clause 7.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec tr 24731-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|