Standard: ISO 3166-1
CODES FOR THE REPRESENTATION OF NAMES OF COUNTRIES AND THEIR SUBDIVISIONS - PART 1: COUNTRY CODES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 3166 is intended for use in any application requiring the expression of current country names in coded form; it also includes basic guidelines for its implementation and maintenance.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 3166-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 3166-1||Change Type: COR1||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3166-1||Change Type: COR1||Update Date: 2007-07-15||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3166-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2006-11-15||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3166-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-10-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.