Standard: ISO 13655
GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY - SPECTRAL MEASUREMENT AND COLORIMETRIC COMPUTATION FOR GRAPHIC ARTS IMAGES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies procedures for the measurements and colorimetric computations appropriate to objects that reflect, transmit and emit light, such as flat-panel displays. It also specifies procedures for computation of colorimetric parameters for graphic arts images. Graphic arts include, but are not limited to, the preparation of material for, and volume production by, production printing processes that include offset lithography, letterpress, flexography, gravure, screen and digital printing.
This document does not address spectral measurements appropriate to other specific application needs, such as those used during the production of materials, for example, printing paper and proofing media.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 13655|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 13655||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-12-15||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 13655||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-10-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 39.