Standard: DIN EN ISO 1797
DENTISTRY - SHANKS FOR ROTARY AND OSCILLATING INSTRUMENTS (ISO 1797:2017)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the requirements for dimensions and material properties of shanks used in dentistry for rotary or oscillating instruments. It describes the measurement methods for the verification of the requirements.
This document is not applicable to tips fixed to the handpiece with a screw, e.g. scaler tips.
Information about the location of marking is also given. Annex A on quality control is included in order to ensure a high quality level.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||din en iso 1797|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DIN EN ISO 1797||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-09-01||Revision: 17||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.