Standard: ISO 10005
QUALITY MANAGEMENT - GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY PLANS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document gives guidelines for establishing, reviewing, accepting, applying and revising quality plans.
This document is applicable to quality plans for any intended output, whether a process, product, service, project or contract, and any type or size of organization.
It is applicable whether or not the organization has a management system in conformity with ISO 9001.
This document provides guidance and does not specify requirements.
It is focused primarily on the provision of outputs and is not a guide to the planning of quality management system development.
NOTE To avoid undue repetition of “process, product, service, project or contract”, this document uses the term “specific case”.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10005|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10005||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-06-01||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 10005||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-09-15||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.view more