Standard: ISO 9004
QUALITY MANAGEMENT - QUALITY OF AN ORGANIZATION - GUIDANCE TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINED SUCCESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document gives guidelines for enhancing an organization’s ability to achieve sustained success. This guidance is consistent with the quality management principles given in ISO 9000:2015.
This document provides a self-assessment tool to review the extent to which the organization has adopted the concepts in this document.
This document is applicable to any organization, regardless of its size, type and activity.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 9004|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 9004||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-11-01||Revision: 3RD||Status: INAC|
|ISO 9004||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-12-15||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 9004||Change Type:||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 41.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 67.