Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 9075-10
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - DATABASE LANGUAGES - SQL - PART 10: OBJECT LANGUAGE BINDINGS (SQL/OLB)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ISO/IEC 9075-2 specifies embedded SQL for the programming languages: Ada, C, COBOL, Fortran, MUMPS, Pascal, and PL/I. This part of ISO/IEC 9075 defines similar features of Database language SQL that support embedding of SQL-statements into programs written in the Java™ programming language (Java is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.). The embedding of SQL into Java is commonly known as “SQLJ”. This part of ISO/IEC 9075 specifies the syntax and semantics of SQLJ, as well as mechanisms to ensure binary portability of resulting SQLJ applications. In addition, it specifies a number of Java packages and their contained classes (including methods).
Throughout this part of ISO/IEC 9075, the terms “SQLJ” and “SQL/OLB” are used synonymously.
NOTE Additional explanatory material (non-normative) about certain facilities defined in ISO/IEC 9075-2 can be found in ISO/IEC TR 19075-3.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec 9075-10|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|