Standard: ISO 128-21
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS - GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF PRESENTATION - PART 21: PREPARATION OF LINES BY CAD SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 128 specifies procedures for the calculation of the most important basic types of non-continuous lines according to ISO 128-20 and their line elements.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 128-21|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|