Standard: ISO/IEC 10373-8
IDENTIFICATION CARDS - TEST METHODS - PART 8: USB-ICC
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO/IEC 10373 describes a Test Methodology and a list of Test Scenarios to evaluate the compliance of a card with ISO/IEC 7816-12.
Specifically, this part of ISO/IEC 10373:
— addresses USB 2.0 physical layer measurements and electrical compliance testing;
— discusses issues relative to the Test Tools to analyse USB bus traffic and provides guidance for the Test Scenarios given in this part of ISO/IEC 10373;
— proposes a classification of Test Scenarios given in this part of ISO/IEC 10373, along with validation criteria;
— discusses Test Cases for compliance with the USB CCID Class Device.
NOTE Compliance means cards that are called USB-ICC products are designed to match the description in ISO/IEC 7816-12.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso/iec 10373-8|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.