Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 9075-1
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - DATABASE LANGUAGES - SQL - PART 1: FRAMEWORK (SQL/FRAMEWORK)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO/IEC 9075 describes the conceptual framework used in other parts of ISO/IEC 9075 to specify the grammar of SQL and the result of processing statements in that language by an SQL-implementation.
This part of ISO/IEC 9075 also defines terms and notation used in the other parts of ISO/IEC 9075.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec 9075-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|