Standard: ISO 128-40
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS - GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF PRESENTATION - PART 40: BASIC CONVENTIONS FOR CUTS AND SECTIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 128 specifies the general principles for presenting cuts and sections applicable to all kinds of technical drawings (mechanical, electrical, architectural, civil engineering, etc.) following the orthographic projection methods specified in ISO 5456-2. For areas on cuts and sections, representation is according to ISO 128-50.
Attention has also been given in this part of ISO 128 to the requirements of reproduction, including microcopying in accordance with ISO 6428.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 128-40|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.