Distribution Cutouts and Fuse Links, Secondary Fuses, Distribution Enclosed Single-Pole Air Switches, Power Fuses, Fuse Disconnecting Switches, and Accessories
|Publication Date:||20 July 1962|
This standard applies to high voltage fuses (above 600 volts), secondary fuses, distribution enclosed single-pole air switches, and accessories, as follows:
(1) Enclosed, open, and open-link types of distribution cutouts and fuses for alternating-current distribution systems.
(2) Secondary fuses, 600 volts and below, used on supply circuits. Cartridge-type fuses, rated 600 volts and below, and screw plug fuses are not included.
(3) Distribution oil cutouts.
(4) Distribution enclosed single-pole air switches.
(5) Power fuses for systems or circuits above 600 volts.
(6) Outdoor and indoor fuse disconnecting switches.
(7) Fuse supports, fuse mountings, fuse hooks, fuse tongs, and fuse links, all of the type used exclusively with products listed in ( 1 ) , ( 2 ) , ( 3 ) , ( 4 ) , ( 5 ) , and ( 6 ).
(8) Removable switch blades for products listed in (1) and ( 3 ) .