Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 11
GENERAL RULEMAKING PROCEDURES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To what does this part apply?
This part applies to the issuance, amendment, and repeal of any regulation for which FAA (‘‘we’’) follows public rulemaking procedures under the Administrative Procedure Act (‘‘APA’’) (5 U.S.C. 553).
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 11|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 11||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 11||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 11||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 11||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 11||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 11||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 625.