Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 17
PROCEDURES FOR PROTESTS AND CONTRACT DISPUTES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part applies to all Acquisition Management System (AMS) bid protests and contract disputes involving the FAA that are filed at the Office of Dispute Resolution for Acquisition (ODRA) on or after October 7, 2011, with the exception of those contract disputes arising under or related to FAA contracts entered into prior to April 1, 1996, where such contracts have not been modified to be made subject to the FAA AMS. This part also applies to pre-disputes as described in subpart G of this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 17|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 17||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 17||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 17||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 17||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 17||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 17||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.