Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 296
INDIRECT AIR TRANSPORTATION OF PROPERTY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part establishes rules for the indirect air transportation of property. It creates a class of air carriers to provide this air transportation and grants exemptions from certain provisions of the Subtitle VII of Title 49 of the United States Code (Transportation).
This part applies to air transportation of property by indirect cargo air carriers, and to persons entering into control relationships with indirect cargo air carriers.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 296|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 296||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 296||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 296||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 296||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 296||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 296||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|