Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 381
SPECIAL EVENT TOURS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this part is ensure that air travelers who have purchased tours to special events will receive the promised admission to the event. This part expands the ‘‘Super Bowl rule’’ to other events.
This part applies to Special Event Tours that are in interstate air transportation, or in foreign air transportation originating at a point in the United States. This part applies to U.S. and foreign operators of Special Event Tours, whether they be air carriers or ticket agents. This part applies to scheduled, charter, and other air transportation.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 381|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 381||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 381||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 381||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 381||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 381||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 381||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|